We believe that each employee contributes directly to Odyssey Rehabilitation’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride by becoming a member of our team. Our growth and success is directly related to the care you provide to our customers. Odyssey Rehabilitation doesn’t just offer jobs, we offer the potential for long-term growth in a career that allows you to make a difference in every day. Your successes are company successes.
Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant for Franklin, WV
Odyssey Rehabilitation – Bridgeport, WV
The Occupational Therapy Assistant implements occupational therapy programs and provides occupational therapy treatments to customers to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Out Patient (OP) Setting
- Implements customer’s individualized treatment plan as defined by the primary Occupational Therapist;
- Provides individualized occupational therapy treatments including activities of daily living and range of motion exercises;
- Performs activities of daily living evaluations under the direction of the Occupational Therapist;
- Organizes and facilitates treatment groups in consultation with the Occupational Therapist;
- Instructs customers, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the occupational therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist;
- Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each customer;
- Maintains appropriate and timely customer and non-customer documentation for all customers treated;
- Attends and contributes to customer care, staffing and other required meetings as a representative of occupational therapy, under the direction of the Occupational Therapist;
- Cleans, maintains, identifies and reports the need for repair of equipment, as necessary;
- Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant Program certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- He/she must be eligible to practice as an Occupational Therapy Assistant, per state guidelines.
- He/she must be able and willing to practice occupational therapy per state guidelines.
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Vacation Benefits (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- Unlimited Access to CEU360
- $150 Annual allowance for continuing edication
- Licensure Renewal Reimbursement