We believe that each employee contributes directly to Odyssey Rehabilitation’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride by becoming a member of our team. Our growth and success is directly related to the care you provide to our customers. Odyssey Rehabilitation doesn’t just offer jobs, we offer the potential for long-term growth in a career that allows you to make a difference in every day. Your successes are company successes.
Full-time Rehab Tech Director for Franklin, WV
Odyssey Rehabilitation – Bridgeport, WV
The Rehabilitation Technician Director (RTD) schedules patients for Forever Fit, reconciles actual Rehab Tech treatments, and reconciles those treatments against the scheduled treatment times. He/She also performs routine activities as assigned by a therapist for the provision of client services and rehabilitation department operations.
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Schedules all Forever Fit patients for group treatments, 1:1 treatments, and dovetail treatments, as prudent practice dictates.
- Reconciles all Treatments provided daily to Forever Fit attendees, to the scheduled treatments, and notify primary therapist/rehab technician of discrepancies.
- Notify Primary Therapist & Clinical Manager anytime there are three (3) missed Forever Fit Treatment sessions.
- Assists Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy Assistant with treatments, including activities of daily living and feeding groups and/or other occupational therapy programs.
- Assists Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant with treatments, including ambulation, range of motion exercises, hot packs and/or other physical therapy programs.
- Assists Speech/Language Pathologist with carry-over of speech therapy treatment programs.
- Performs clerical duties within the department, including maintenance of client files and records under the direction of the therapist including data entry for ORTS billing.
- Assists in scheduling, transporting and preparation of clients for rehabilitation services.
- Conducts maintenance therapy programs and/or restorative nursing programs established by therapists and under the direct supervision of therapists and/or nursing personnel.
- Maintains documentation of such Forever Fit/Maintenance programs in specified nursing center and rehab locations.
- Observes clients for any change in status and reports same to therapists. Ensures the safety of clients.
- Adjusts equipment upon request and under the direction of the therapist.
- Cleans and maintenance of treatment areas, according to all specific safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Assists in departmental communications as delegated, which may include attendance at meetings, communicating with nursing staff, telephoning, and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Attends and contributes to in-services and staff meetings as requested.
- Puts Customer Service first: Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights.
- The Rehabilitation Technician must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Business Management and/or Supervision experience is preferred.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant is also preferred (unless required by state).
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Benefits (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- Group Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Medical Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Unlimited Access to CEU360
- Annual allowance for continuing education
- Licensure Renewal Reimbursement