We believe that each employee contributes directly to Odyssey Rehabilitation’s growth and success, and we hope you will take pride by becoming a member of our team. Our growth and success is directly related to the care you provide to our customers. Odyssey Rehabilitation doesn’t just offer jobs, we offer the potential for long-term growth in a career that allows you to make a difference in every day. Your successes are company successes.
Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant for Franklin, WV
Odyssey Rehabilitation – Bridgeport, WV
The Physical Therapist Assistant implements physical therapy programs and provides physical therapy treatments to customers to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist.
Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Out Patient (OP) Setting
- Implements customer’s individualized treatment plan as defined by the primary Physical Therapist;
- Provides individualized physical therapy treatments including modalities and exercises;
- Acts as an assistant to the Physical Therapist when the Physical Therapist is performing tests, evaluations, and complex procedures;
- Organizes and facilitates treatment groups in consultation with the Physical Therapist;
- Instructs customers, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the physical therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Physical Therapist;
- Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each customer;
- Maintains appropriate and timely customer and non-customer documentation for all customers treated;
- Attends and contributes to customer care, staffing and other required meetings as a representative of physical therapy, under the direction of the Physical Therapist;
- Cleans, maintains, identifies and reports the need for repair of equipment, as necessary;
- Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program certified by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Licensed and/or eligible for licensure as required by the state of practice.
- He/she must be able and willing to practice physical therapy per state guidelines.
- Must possess good organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Health Insurance
- Vacation Benefits (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- Group Life Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Medical Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Unlimited Access to CEU360
- $150 Annual allowance for continuing edication
- Licensure Renewal Reimbursement